Candlesticks smashed and overlapping. need horiz scrollbar

Discussion about JFreeChart related to stockmarket charts.
snid3ly
antibot: No, of course not.

Candlesticks smashed and overlapping. need horiz scrollbar

Post by snid3ly » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:42 am

I am generating a candlestick chart and when my dataset is large the candles smash together and overlap. I would like for the candles to always remain at the designated spacing/sizing and for a scorllbar to be present if the dataset is wider than the window. Are there any good examples of that around?

Thanks

mbetter95

Re: Candlesticks smashed and overlapping. need horiz scroll

Post by mbetter95 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:40 am

You lose the flexibility of the built in TickUnitSelection because the current implementation assumes an equal distribution of items to determine which tickunit to apply. Since the individual data items are now no longer symmetrically spaced along the time axis, it becomes very difficult to generically select the correct format.
You need to trust the best helping tools of the website of test-king.com for the CPA . For more detail visit here amazon , youtube , ISEB

snid3ly

Post by snid3ly » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:41 pm

I think you may misunderstand. I'm not trying to do anything that changes tick unit selection. I just want to keep my candles at a fixed size as I resize the chart window. Right now if I make the window skinny it smashes my candles very skinny. If I drag the window wide, it makes the candles wide. I want their size fixed and for a scrollbar to appear on the bottom of the screen if the windows is not wide enough to accommodate all the candles. Is that what you though I had in mind?

Thanks!

miles47

Post by miles47 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:05 am

I really appreciate that you took all this time to try and help us.Your work is carry the information to the other people.