cewolfexample-1.0.war Missing src files,Why?

Discussion about JFreeChart related to stockmarket charts.
wjsjw

cewolfexample-1.0.war Missing src files,Why?

Post by wjsjw » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:40 am

Hi all
I need create a candlestick chart embed in jsp and it,but it will ask for much more power if it is designed as applet.I think it is not sutable to STB ,i found the Cewolfe do it so greate,but i found that the Cewolfexample-1.0.war Missing src files on sourceforge.net, I need it urgent ,someone can tell me where i can find the src? Please give url code.

kind request reply

Taqua
JFreeReport Project Leader

Post by Taqua » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:55 am

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cewolf

you'll get 100 bonus points if you manage to find the download labeled with 'src' somewhere in its filename.

Other option: They have a SVN repository:
http://cewolf.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cewolf/

wjsjw

Post by wjsjw » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:46 am

dear taqua

First i tank you very mutch for your answer,but do you kiding me with "100 bonus "? I can't understand why they do that ? Isn't the cewolf free?

best regards

Taqua
JFreeReport Project Leader

Post by Taqua » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:49 am

Well, check the download pages of the Cewolf project. Did you do this? If you did, then you will see a package that has "src" in its name.

Alternatively you could explore the sourceforge project site for the Cewolf project to learn how to access their CVS or SVN repository.

wjsjw

Post by wjsjw » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:18 pm

dear taqua
Did you point the package which named "cewolf-1.0-bin-src.zip" ? I download it several days ago,but cannot find the src of "example"! I don't know whether you checked the zip ago! But fortunately,i got the example src from the SVN. Forgive me poor eglish :oops:

thank you very much