Content of jFreeCharts

A discussion forum for JFreeChart (a 2D chart library for the Java platform).
Sebascn
antibot: No, of course not.

Content of jFreeCharts

Post by Sebascn » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Hello,
I wanted to ask, I need to develop a charting tool in our company. As I want to save time, I wanted to use your Charts, because demos show that they do all I need. I just wanted to do some custom touch, embed it in window, add easy to click input handling and such stuff. My company is willing to buy me the Developer Guide for 65 dollars, but they first want me to contact you, whether by buying the guide I really get what helps me do my job faster. You are mentioning source codes come along with the guide and that is what I am really after (I can do all the stuff but zooming is bugging me). In what format do you offer them? Full source codes of all classes or the source codes of the demos? Or is it all compiled already? Will I be able to take your charts and customize the data input and anything else that I will need to?

Thanks in advance :)

david.gilbert
JFreeChart Project Leader

Re: Content of jFreeCharts

Post by david.gilbert » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:11 am

With the Developer Guide you will also be able to download a ZIP file containing all the source code for the demos. Most people find this to be an extremely useful resource. Nevertheless, if you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you can just ask for a refund and it will be given without question.
David Gilbert
JFreeChart Project Leader

:idea: Read my blog
:idea: Support JFree via the Github sponsorship program

Sebascn

Re: Content of jFreeCharts

Post by Sebascn » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:49 am

OK, thanks, I will give it a shot.