A discussion forum for the JCommon class library.
- JFreeChart Project Leader
- Posts: 11680
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:29 am
- antibot: No, of course not.
We are pleased to announce the first 'stable' release of JCommon:
- version 1.0.0 is now available to download from SourceForge;
- future releases will maintain API compatibility with this release;
- API documentation is available here.
Thanks to everyone that has contributed to the development of the JCommon library!
Last edited by david.gilbert
on Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I saw version 1.0.1 is out... but no post about it, no info about what's been corrected...
When I download jcommon, I get the right MD5, but tar claims there is a lone zero block at 6711
- JFreeReport Project Leader
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:34 pm
do you use GNU tar or some strange weird old tar version? You definitly need GNU tar - the solaris, irix or any other unix tar wont work.