JFreeChart Developer Guide

A discussion forum for JFreeChart (a 2D chart library for the Java platform).
david.gilbert
JFreeChart Project Leader
antibot: No, of course not.

JFreeChart Developer Guide

Post by david.gilbert » Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:17 pm

The JFreeChart Developer Guide is an Acrobat PDF document (approx 260 pages) containing tutorial and reference information about JFreeChart. This guide can be purchased online, for more details see:

http://www.object-refinery.com/jfreechart/products.html

Sales of the guide help to finance the JFreeChart project. Thanks for your support!

10 July 2003 : IMPORTANT NOTICE !!
From the beginning of next month (August), the JFreeChart Developer Guide will no longer be available for purchase as a separate product...only as part of the Priority Support package. At the same time, I will start working full time on the JFreeChart project.

Regards,

Dave Gilbert
JFreeChart Project Leader
Last edited by david.gilbert on Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

talu

how to transfer pdf to html

Post by talu » Tue May 06, 2003 6:16 pm

I brough the doc last night, but cannot do 'copy and paste' work from pdf format, so could anybody tell me how to transfer the content to html format?

talu
thanks!

miro

prf to html

Post by miro » Thu May 08, 2003 2:27 pm

search pdf2html on google

talu

Thanks!!

Post by talu » Thu May 08, 2003 10:30 pm

I have downloaded teh PDF TO Html converter v1.4
but the converted result is not good,
i will find another one
anyway thanks a lot!

talulu

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:36 pm

You can crack the pdf file

JDeVelvis

Post by JDeVelvis » Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:51 pm

I'm not having any problems copy & pasting from the pdf, using Windows 2k Professional and Acrobat Reader 6.0... Have you tried opening the .pdf using the Reader itself, instead of opening it through a browser? That may make a difference.

If that doesn't work, try to copy and paste into notepad, then into whatever program you're using, that may help, as well.

Jason
Jason DeVelvis
Senior Web Developer
Premier MicroSolutions, LLC

Yuhui

Re: JFreeChart Developer Guide

Post by Yuhui » Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:09 pm

:?
I brough the doc yesterday. I tried the ServletDemo1.class (page 82) on oracle oc4j server and got the following error message from server.
Any Idea?

500 Internal Server Error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError at org.jfree.chart.axis.Axis.<init>(Unknown Source) at org.jfree.chart.axis.CategoryAxis.<init>(Unknown Source) at org.jfree.chart.axis.HorizontalCategoryAxis.<init>(Unknown Source) at org.jfree.chart.ChartFactory.createVerticalBarChart(Unknown Source) at demo.ServletDemo1.doGet(ServletDemo1.java:64) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:195)

robagale

Post by robagale » Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:53 pm

There were some API changes in this area recently. See http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/jdiff/changes.html for details.

Rob