JFreeSVG is a graphics library for the Java(tm) platform that allows you to generate content in SVG format using the standard Java2D drawing API (Graphics2D). JFreeSVG is light-weight, fast, and has no dependencies other than the Java runtime (11 or later).
Version 5.0 (12 June 2021)
- replaced `geometryDP` and `transformDP` attributes with function references ([#35](https://github.com/jfree/jfreesvg/issues/35));
- fixed issue with `RyuDouble` ([#39](https://github.com/jfree/jfreesvg/issues/39));
- changed SVG `width` and `height` attributes from `int` to `double` ([#37](https://github.com/jfree/jfreesvg/issues/37));
- changed `ViewBox` dimension attributes from `int` to `double`;
- updated `draw(Shape)` and `fill(Shape)` methods for more compact output;
- fixed miter limit ([#36](https://github.com/jfree/jfreesvg/issues/36) and [#38](https://github.com/jfree/jfreesvg/issues/38));
- fixed font family name issue ([#27](https://github.com/jfree/jfreesvg/issues/27));
- added more JUnit tests;
- updated JUnit test dependency to version 5.7.2.
A discussion forum for JFreeSVG (a fast, lightweight, SVG generator for the Java platform).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- JFreeChart Project Leader
- Posts: 11731
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:29 am
- antibot: No, of course not.